100 % Scrapbooking Köln

mandag 5. august 2013

My 6 of 40 days Card Challenge with Kulricke Dies and Stamps! Ein Junge / Baby Boy





Dear Readers,

I am so sorry that I did`t manage to do my challenge yesterday. I had way to much to do around here, and Sunday is our lacy day. So we did some stuff together with the kids, and I was to tiered to scrap in the evening. Since I`m not a card maker it`s quite hard for me to make a card every day. I am more the mini album scrapper, but I love to challenge myself, so I hope it`s not to bad!
The Paper from this card I bought in Norway and it is from Panduro. I am not sure if it can be bought here in Germany.. ?

What  I used:
* Envelope.
* 2 Cardstocks Blue and cream white.
* 4 Design papers Panudro (Norwegian)
* Kulricke Dies: Mini Banner and Label 3.
* Kulricke Stamp "Ein Junge".

Code: 100pscrapbooking for 20% off...



2 Dies + 1 Stamp = 7,47 euros in my store. Code 100pscrapbooking for 20% off...

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar