100 % Scrapbooking Köln

lørdag 3. august 2013

My 5 of 40 days Card Challenge with Kulricke Dies and Stamps! Happy Birthday!



After a long day with the kids, I finally managed to make a card. I messed out our living room in front of the tv with my scrap stuff before the kids got to bed =  bad idea. Of cause they wanted to scrap as well... I love that, but not at 9 pm. So they scraped and talked so much that it was hard to think about what to make. I started 3 cards, but I could not find the stamps that would fit to the papers..How can you look for stuff when 2 kids fights over cutters, stamps, glue, papers +++ .... So this Birthday card is a result of a tiered mom with small eyes!

What  I used:
* Envelope.
* 3 Cardstocks Blue.
* 3 Design papers.
* The Border and Cupcake are from the same Paper collection.
* Kulricke Dies: Label 4.
* Kulricke Stamp "Alles gute zum Geburtstag!".




Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar