100 % Scrapbooking Köln

fredag 5. april 2013

A sneak peek of my Graphic 45 "Little Darling" Baby Album.

Hello everyone, 

I would love to share a album that I tried to finish the last months. I started well, but I personally think its hard to decorate the album. But the last days I finished up some pages, and I can finally see the end. ;) I love the paper, so I kept it for my little girl. This Album will be her first 1-2 living years. She is soon 3, so it`s time to catch up!  

I still need to cover up the spine with some canvas and decorate some of the pages. There will be space for around 40-50 photos in the Album and I will use some of the pockets for journaling tags (Kulricke Dies - Tag). 
This book is a quite expencive to make due to all the chipboard and (10 x 11x11,5" Inches), cardstock (10-15 of 12x12") and design papers (10-15 of 12x12") you need to bind and decorate the book. 

Feel free to ask if you have something on your heart. Hopefully I can inspire you. 



 Kulricke Dies - Round Nesting forlder.

 A Tri-Shutter Card!
 Heart Tab - Kulricke dies.

 Kulricke Dies - Label 1.
 Kulricke Dies - Star Line.

Kulricke Dies - Tag and Nesting Square. 


 Happy Scrap ;) 
Katrin

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar