100 % Scrapbooking Köln

fredag 12. oktober 2012

Today I finally finished a new Custom made Guest Book ( Gäste Buch )! Here is a sneak peek.

I finally finished up a what I will say is the perfect gift for a good friend. I again made a book out of Paper Bags, but this time the garbage bags from the supermarket ( DM )  here in Germany.

I used the "Vintage Finds" Collection from Teresa Collins and the "Country Boutiqu" from Fancy Pants.And lots of random cardstook papers. Most of the flowers and other deco are from the 2 same collections. I used LOTS of half pearls, which I see as a risk since the girl that gives the Album away only likes gold and diamonds  (hihi). Lets hope that the bride is more in to my taste this time ;)

Here is s sneak peek.  I can´t show the full front page before tomorrow. And hopefully I will find some time to make a short Video on youtube of it.








Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar